Monday, September 24, 2007

Colin Meloy: Consider Yourself Fugged


Chromewaves posted some pictures from The Decemberists' performance in Austin a little while ago. I say: Colin, WTF is up with the suspenders? Some cruel prankster must have told you that you must churn butter and card wool after Bob Dylan took over the stage. Dude: You Just Opened For Bob Dylan! You're a big rock star now. The 'chops prove to me that you know this somewhere, deep down inside. But you're dressing like a farm hand. You haven't written a song about a farm hand...yet. Maybe you should get on that.

I really don't know what possessed me to comment on this. These pictures must have unnerved me a bit. Usually, the sight of a Decemberist makes me want to go to bed alone with my dictionary. But these didn't. And that's never happened to me before.

Links:
See more pics @ Chromewaves
Get the reference @ Go Fug Yourself

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics