Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Say Anything - In Defense Of The Genre

I just wanted to bring to everyone's attention that yesterday the new Say Anything album came out. It goes by the name of In Defense of The Genre, and is a double album packed with all sorts of goodness. You can pick it up at Best Buy for $11.99 which, to me, is quite the steal. It is a pretty diverse album that takes you in all sorts of directions, while still tying a tightly knit story together pretty perfectly. It's one ball of crazy, and I love it. They released about 5 songs leading up to the albums release and though I thought they were pretty good, once I had to whole story in front of me it was clear these songs were meant to be listened to together. They compliment each other so much. This may be one of my favorite albums released this year. Check some stuff out on their myspace, and if you like what you hear, I strongly suggest you pick it up! Oh and on top of 27 songs with hardly any filler at all (save for maybe the track "Died A Jew") there is an s-load of guest vocals from some of the biggest names in the "scene".


Myspace:
Say Anything

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics