Friday, October 19, 2007

Local Artist: We Were Like Rockets

Triple post for the win? I think so.

I'm simply making up for the lack of updates by bombarding this mother all day today. Last week sometime, my friend Mike was posting bulletin after bulletin about a band he just got into. I love checking out new music, even if sometimes I'm not really that impressed, so I figured I'd give it a listen. This guy's music blew me away. Alex sent me 2 mp3's so I could make this post, and I've literally been listening to Girls Say, "I Love," Boys Say, "I Would" for the past hour. All the words I could write in the world would not do this music justice, it's just something you have to hear for yourself. Do yourself a favor and spend some time listening to the songs on his myspace, I guarantee you'll be back everyday for more.

Myspace:
We Were Like Rockets

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics