Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Is anybody out there?

Hi, yes, this blog is still alive. We've been busy bees as of late, but we have not forgotten about this place. And from what I see, neither have you. We have been tossing around ideas on ways to get more people to visit the site (other than the obvious more updates answer) and we have thought about making a Podcast. It may be weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, we haven't really decided yet. Sounds exciting, right? One thing I wanted to do instead of just talking about bands and playing their music, I have been trying to think of ways to make it interesting, to give people a reason to listen. So my question to you is what would you like to hear in a podcast? All I ask is that you leave suggestions, questions, whatever in the comments section of this post and we can build off of that. ok....go!

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics